Job reference: 139
Job Type: Permanent
Date posted: 26/9/18
Are you a 1st Line support engineer or a Desktop support engineer looking to work for a well-established Managed Service Provider, where you will have the opportunity to expand your skill set and learn new technologies? If so, this one could be for you.
My client is seeking a 1st Line support engineer with good desktop support skills (mainly on Microsoft technologies), as well as windows server skills/knowledge.
*1st Line support engineers with at least 6 months experience will be considered for this position.*
Key Responsibilities for a Desktop support engineer:
• Answer incoming phone calls from companies clients
• Assist incidents and logging all information in the ITSM
• Provide 1st line technical support
• Escalate technical incidents to the 2nd line team
• Assist with resolution of pro-active monitoring incidents
Key Skills Required for a 1st Line support engineer:
• At least 6 months experience in a 1st Line support or Desktop support role or similar
• Good Desktop support skills (ideally on Microsoft technologies)
• Basic windows server experience/knowledge
• Enthusiasm is key as well as the ability to communicate with people at all levels
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has limited exposure to different technologies in their current role, looking to join a team where you will enhance you skill set and really add-value to a growing business. For a confidential chat and more information, please apply now!