Job reference: 159
Location: Andover, Hampshire
Job type: 6 month fixed Term contract
Salary: £17,500 - £19,000
Date posted: 19/11/2018
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Customer service advisor to join a reputable company based in Andover, Hampshire.
Duration - 6 month Fixed Term Contract
Salary - £17,500 - £19,000 (depending on experience)
+ Excellent benefits Package including;
• 23 days holiday, rising 1 day per annum to a maximum of 25. After 5 years service this increases by 1 days holiday per annum, up to a maximum of 30 days holiday! In addition to your holiday, you will also receive a day off on your Birthday (or nearest working day to your Birthday)!
• SimplyHealth cash plan
• Employee Assistance Programme (free financial / relationship / medical advice + 24hr
access to a counsellor or Dr.)
• an annual pay / bonus review
• contributory pension scheme (employee 3%, employer 6%) & access to regular pension advice
• 3 x salary annual life insurance
• an annual appraisal scheme and regular training programme
• entry to the Company Childcare voucher scheme
• plus free Company gym membership; Long Service Awards; employee suggestion scheme;
quarterly attendance prize draw and free parking!
In return, my client is seeking a customer service administrator with the following skills/experience;
Key skills required for this customer service administrator role:
Essential skills / requirements:
• Minimum of at least 2 years experience within a service or consumable environment in administration, project work or sales.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Ability to negotiate with customers and colleagues to meet delivery time scales and manage expectations
Tenacity and positivity are a must
• Fully competent on Excel and Word
Overview of the role for an Administrator:
The Customer Account Advisor is part of a team responsible for delivery of all customer facing activities, covering all types of quotes,orders, contracts and all customer enquiries. The role will include the day to day, responsibility for a number of key accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
Responsibilities for a Customer Service Advisor:
Work closely with sales teams and key contacts to provide seamless customer service experience
Ensure that all enquiries are handled in a timely manner and that the customer is kept informed as their query progresses and that it is fully resolved to their satisfaction.
Work with the technical support advisors plus the scheduler to ensure that service levels are met in line with contractual obligations.
Quotes, Orders & Part Requests
Ensure that all quotes and orders are processed accurately and in a timely manner for spares, engineer work and consumable items, assist with returns, ensure all parties are kept up to date with delays to orders, liaise with contacts to manage paperwork to enable orders to be dispatched smoothly.
Ensure that all equipment within relevant territories are on contract at the end of the warranty period, or are renewed prior to the expiry of the current contract.
Ensure that correct contract is selected regarding service levels to meet the customers requirement.
Other typical duties for a Customer service administrator include:
• Carrying out customer satisfaction surveys
• Working with our production team to ensure parts are correctly dispatched /returned as appropriate, relating to technical request and return for repair.
The feedback from people who work or have worked for this company is exceptional. So, if you are looking to join a company who puts their staff first, then please apply now!