Job reference - 241
Location - Malmesbury, Wiltshire
Job type - Contract - 3 months +
Daily pay rate - £135
Date posted - 11/12/2019
An exciting opportunity has become available for a desktop Support/MAC Support Engineer to join a well-regarded organisation based in Malmesbury.
Contract length - 3 months (possible extension)
Key skills and experience required for a desktop support engineer with Mac experience;
• Proficient in end user operating environments (Win 7 / 8 / 8.1/10) and OSX environments
• Good knowledge of O365 and Adobe software
• Good organisation, communication and incident/request management skills
• Mobile device knowledge, BES and ActiveSync, apple, android, blackberry skills
• Good communication and customer service skills
• Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Experience in working for a large organisation supporting hundreds of users.
• Ability to work within SLAs.
Key responsibilities for a Desktop support/Mac Engineer;
• Windows and OSX environment support
• Support of administrative activities and tasks
• Support project work to develop technical solutions (for example rollout)
• Support Clients in second level support and day by day business
• Perform analysis and solutions of incidents in day by day business
• Report and present progress of project work (effort, status, meetings etc.) to project leads
• Desk moves
• Managing Hardware for leavers and joiners and providing breakfix support (monitors, keyboards, phones, printers)
• AD admin/PM admin for user accounts
• New Laptop build check/installs/rebuild checks
• Software installations • Folder Permissions/lockdowns
• Mobile Device Configuration
• Pitch/Meeting room support (Off and On-site)
• Hardware incidents (Printers, Laptops, Desktop )
• Software incidents (O365, Windows 7/10, bespoke applications )
So if you are a Desktop Support/MAC Support Engineer and looking for a new challenge then please apply today!