Job reference - 289
Location - Andover, Hampshire
Job type - Permanent
Salary - £20,000 - £22,000 (DOE)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Telesales/Sales Executive to join a well-established
and forward-thinking business based in Andover, Hampshire.
Working Hours - Monday to Thursday 8:00 - 17:00 and Friday 8:00 - 16:30
Key skills required for a Telesales Executive:
To be considered you MUST have experience in telemarketing or sales and be happy to commit to targets.
As a Telesales Executive you will have the following attributes: -
• Efficient & well organised
• Ability to hold a conversation and build rapport
• Previous sales or telesales experience
• Competent in working with and updating CRM systems and databases
• Ability to change quickly and adjust to the needs of the businesses
• Attention to detail
• Customer Service orientated
• Good sense of humour
Key Responsibilities for a Telesales Executive:
• Telemarketing existing & new clients
• Managing CRM system
• Managing databases
• Liaising with sales team on specific markets and sectors to target
• Researching markets and upcoming projects
• Assist with bookings, Appointments
• Following up quotations
• Setting up new enquiries
• Managing own time and tasks
• Admin tasks as set by Manager
So, if you are looking to join a collaborative team and a company that puts its staff first then please apply now.
"In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with Judge Recruitment for as long as is necessary to process your application. See our Privacy Notice on our website for full information. Judge Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.