Job reference - 231
Location - Salisbury
Salary - £50,000 - £52,000
Job type - Permanent
Date posted - 30/10/2019
An amazing opportunity has become available for a Web Developer with good knowledge of PHP to join a well-regarded organisation based in Salisbury.
Salary - £50,000 - £52,000 + Free Parking + Benefits
Key skills required for a Web Developer;
·Knowledge of PHP
·API experience – creating/utilising APIs.
·WordPress. An ability to create/modify themes, templates, plugins and widgets.
·Basic graphics manipulation for website implementation.
·Responsive design techniques for mobile and tablet.
Personal Skills required for PHP Developer;
·Team player and contributor.
·Creative problem solver; solid and structured implementer.
·Excellent communications skills – written and verbal.
·Attention to detail.
·Excellent personal organisation skills with an ability to manage their own priorities in conjunction with team leaders and project managers.
·Excellent time management.
·Ability to estimate realistically, commit to and deliver within projects on tight deadlines with high business criticality.
Key responsibilities for a Web Developer:
- Developing, testing and maintaining all the existing websites/web applications:
- Developing, testing and maintaining the main website.
- Developing, testing and maintaining the online quote systems,
- 3rd party feeds and data links to the internal CRM system
- Development of marketing e-mails.
- Developing, testing and maintaining the online Claims Portal.
- Contributing technical and functional input to new designs, other web-based applications in support of various marketing campaigns and initiatives – including mobile optimisation and apps/games.
- Test and quality assure all implementations – proactively finding and fixing bugs, making changes and updates in response to internal and external demands.
- Monitoring and maintaining deployed web assets to ensure optimal performance and availability. Database administration (creating, modifying database tables and fields).
- Any other tasks or ad hoc duties associated with online marketing, application development and maintenance.
So, if you would like to join a fun and friendly environment and have the opportunity to expand your technical skill set then please apply now for a confidential chat.